Sunday, June 30, 2013

Bar The Clinic agradece su publicidad sobrevalorada y gratuita



As I don’t have money I go out to eat just when someone with a goood heart invites me.  I don’t have a favorite type of restaurants. I love the “picadas” and I love places more expensive and thematic too.
About “picadas” recently I had eaten the most of Fridays before the University on “La abuela” a great place on “La comunidad Ecológica de Peñalolén”. Is a shop where its owner cooks and take care of clients he and his wife gives to “La abuela” an exquisite familiar ambient.  This place only prepare dough food, as “empanadas or chaparritas” or some Chilean desserts as the classics “chilenitos”. When I go there I always order a vegetarian chaparrita type 2. I love this place because they have a lot of vegetarian options for eat.
About expensive and thematic places I really love “Bar The Clinic”
(Providencia) they -and Liguria bar- have the greatest ambient in the restaurants world. You don’t pay only for the food,  you pay for the place where you are. For example, all the walls are cover for news of The Clinic newspaper. All the sarcasm and irony make of your lunch or Friday night something better. Also the main are a little newspaper with funny names of it food and drinks. When I go to Bar The Clinic I begin with a “Maraca culia”, "Paja rusa" or a “Vedetto del zar” only if I don’t want to drink beer.

4 comments:

  1. Hello Camila! very good article!
    I wanted to visit Bar the Clinic

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed your post. I would like to go to the grandma's place.Is it open to anyone?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Camilein , the most funniest things are the names of Bar the Clinic products jejeje. One of my best friends its waiter of Bar The CLinic :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH! I don't know Bar The Clinic, other people told me that it's very good :)

    ReplyDelete