Thursday, April 11, 2013

Twentieth century fox


I always think people are very negative. They only see the worst part of national situation without accept the hard work of our president.
All of those Chilean traitors have changed their attack arms and now they try to destroy the government appearance using fake information coming from fake websites too.
I was a traitor like any terrorist, but years ago I saw the light. I was looking for pictures for make political flyers and by chance I found the government webpage.
I really love that site because shows you the national reality objectively, no like some communist newspaper that only have to say are lies.
As I am a learned person I read the website every day and then I share the news on my Twitter. I’m the government Jesus.
If you want to know the truth, if you want to know the country or town when you live. You have to search information in the only website that never lies you.
The government struggles for our lives get better, we must to protect it.

No comments:

Post a Comment