Thursday, April 4, 2013

The first one


Hi, my name is Camila. I live in Santiago and I’m a sociology student. I could say I’m a happy person cause in my life are beautiful people that love me and I love.
 I leave with my sister and my mother since my father’s death about ten years ago. It was a dark and terrible time. As my mother did not work and my parents never bought a house, we had troubles to find a new place to live in Rancagua, so we came here.
Now all is different. My mother, my sister and I, with a lot of work, are have got over. My father still lives in our hearts.
Today my friends are far and away the most important in my life.  They make me feel that I have a real family. They make me smile and laugh. I really need and love them. 

5 comments:

  1. Come on! you have to keep you head up. Smile everytime and everywhere that's my advice Camila :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Camila! I sorry that your father was dead when you was so young but I am happy that you are happy on these day

    ReplyDelete
  4. My friends are the most important of my life too! I hope that you will be one of these. I see you soooonnn and we'll go to useless meeting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Camila,
    Do you have any comments to those who feel sorry for your loss?
    Just a thought..:)

    ReplyDelete