Thursday, April 18, 2013

Long nights


I’m a dreamer. I usually lose my time thinking in my future, drawing the places I’ll know; writing poems about places don’t exist.
I don’t want to stay here forever. I want to travel. I want to walk, to feel the entire world. I want to go and never come back.
There is not an important impulse behind that,   I don’t mind to save the world or something like that. I want to travel for invent myself without the society pressure. I want to make mine owns values and depends on nature, the only real divinity.
Disappoint life gave me my dream. When I lost my hopes I try to understand my empty spirit. I began reading optimistic books, but I did not believe it. There was not an answer; the sun will never light up my sight.
I’m obsessed with that idea. All that I am, all that I do there are not meaning here. Perusing my dream and make it truth will be my happiness and also, my death.

3 comments:

  1. you are so deep! when i was younger i was very spiritual and pensive but that tired me... today i do more things and think less

    ReplyDelete
  2. Camila sometimes i think just like you but sometimes i apreciate the little things that life gives us :)
    Always deep but also simple

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fran, I think we were all there and evolved the same way :(
    I really like the delicacy of your language Camila.Fictional or not, nice post:)

    ReplyDelete